Every new year I have a practice of making a list that allows me to look forward and back at the same time. High on the gratitude portion of my the list this year is that, for the first time in seven years, I don’t have to put “finish my documentary” on top of it. The premiere of Blessed Child at the end of 2019 was pure amazing (with some challenges mixed in) and I’ll be writing about it more here soon.
The journey of telling my story changed so much for me: my message, the framework of my coaching business and truthfully my whole life. And I am so excited to share about what I am now up to as a result of it… namely, a new free mini-course and other offerings I am launching to pass the magic along and help you mine the gold in your story.
Untether Your Voice is a free mini course to support you in coming out of hiding to start making an impact with your story this year.
I believe that there is so much more power and depth to you and your work than you are leading with and that your stories (the ones you may have labeled irrelevant, to big, too small, too shameful or who cares)…those stories are the key to understanding the deepest thing you are here to say: your message, your thought leadership, your unique path for coming out of the small places you’ve been hiding to make a bigger impact.
This class with be shared in 20 minutes a day live in a Facebook group (with recordings available if you can’t make in person). Over the course of our five days together you will:
- Take a “hiding assessment” to understand the ways you may be hiding in your work (these will surprise you!)
- Unearth core values born out of your story (note: these will help with the hiding part)
- Discover the building blocks of your bold message (that will help you grow your work)
- Illuminate the old fears that are holding you back from getting more visible as your authentic self (hint: these are also in your story)
- Create a “ visibility project” that will support you showing up as all of you in 2020
Again the sign up page is here.. I hope to see you there!